Anybody have the schedule?
Anybody have the schedule?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I know the raiders have Honaker (15-6 BDD champ) at 5 Tuesday, and the INDIANS have the winner of St.Paul (13-10)-Haysi (11-8) at 7:30 Wednesday. Castlewood got the bye.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
At the high school or the College?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
So to make the state tournament all wise has to do is beat St. Paul/Haysi? Or am I reading that wrong?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeah u r correct.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Games are at Shupe Field
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think if Kelly wins 1 game they qualify for the State Tourney...I'm pretty sure that's right..
"We're back and better than ever"
Same goes for Castlewood.
Tournament is at Kelly:
Tuesday:
5:00 LPD #2 JIB vs. BDD #1 Honaker
7:30 BDD #2 Haysi vs. CD #2 St. Paul
Wednesday:
5:00 CD #1 Castlewood vs. JIB/Honaker winner
7:30 LPD #1 JJK vs. Haysi/St. Paul winner
Friday: 7:30 Championship
Region C Schedule:
1st Round(Tue):
PIO #2 Covington(9-11) @ MED #1 Grayson Co.(17-3)
TRD #2 Radford(14-6) @ HOGO #1 Chilhowie(19-4)
MED #2 Fort Chiswell(12-8) vs PIO #1 James River(20-2) @ Covington
HOGO #2 John Battle(17-7) @ TRD #1 Glenvar(14-5)
Semifinals @ Grayson Co.(Thur):
Covington/Grayson winner vs Radford/Chilhowie winner 1:00
Fort Chiswell/James River winner vs Battle/Glenvar winner 4:00
Championship @ Grayson Co.(Fri):
Semifinal winners 1:00
I'll probably go Wed, not sure about Tuesday or not yet. I hope JJK or JIB wins the Region that way I can go watch a state game.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks